Welcome to the Nationalist Review Update Tracker. Below you’ll find a list of the latest updates made to our stories dated in reverse chronological order (with the most recent updates appearing at the top). We recommend bookmarking this page alongside our Homepage so that you can track the changes made to articles you’ve already read as additional updates roll in.
Alternatively, you can follow Brett Mac on Twitter. As always, if you have tips about any stories we should publish, additional information to provide for stories we’re covering, or general recommendations, you can reach us through our Contact Page.
All updates with timestamps are provided in EST.
7 Sept 2020
- Kamala Harris says she is proud of sex offender Jacob Blake who was shot by Wisconsin police late last month.
- A bold black conservative marched through a city neighboring San Francisco shouting “White Lives Matter” and faced down the mob that formed.
- Twitter continues to ban any account retweeted by Donald Trump that hurts the leftist narrative. Today, a video was uploaded on crime statistic in America. Nationalist Review preserved the video, the account that the president tweeted was permanently banned.
6 Sept 2020
- Food Lion reverses the decision to ban the American flag, their new policy only bans Black Lives Matter from employee apparel.
- A vice principal is caught on camera at the Rochester riots, he looks into the camera and says “f*** the police.”
- Black Lives Matter in Rochester orders “white shields” to stand at the front of the line in order to protect black rioters.
3 Sept 2020
- Zachary Winn, an Ithaca native, is attacked by Black Lives Matter and suffers a significant head wound after he attempts to rescue an elderly couple who are surrounded by the mob.
1 Sept 2020
- A 9-year-old testifies about her abuse at the hands of her mother and her boyfriend. The father is fighting for custody.
31 Aug 2020
- “White Lives Don’t Matter” says Instagram user who uploaded a video of a hate crime targeting white people in Baltimore.
30 Aug 2020
- The sister of Michael Reinoehl reached out to police to confirm her brother is the Portland shooter.
- Michael Reinoehl is identified as the shooter who murdered Patriot Prayer member Jay Bishop.
- Portland Black Lives Matter celebrates the murder of a Trump supporter with a chant of “we took out the trash”
29 Aug 2020
- A Trump supporter was shot and killed in Portland, the shooter was later identified by Nationalist Review – his name is Michael Reinoehl
- ActBlue, the fundraising arm of the Democrat Party partnered with a prisoner organization seeking the precise location of Kyle Rittenhouse in an apparent attempt to harm the teenage boy.
- A teenage girl celebrates her Trump-supporting brother’s “death” on social media.
28 Aug 2020
- Michael Conner was stabbed by a vicious criminal who shouted “Black Lives Matter” as he plunged the knife him. His family has started a GoFundMe.
- Martin Alvarez murders stranger in public restroom after he was just released from California prison due to pandemic early release.
27 Aug 2020
- Avatar actor bullies Barron Trump, says young teen will die of Fentanly poisoining.
- Rand Paul nearly assaulted leaving the RNC.
- Rioters threaten to burn down St. John’s Church in Washington, DC
26 Aug 2020
- Kyle Rittenhouse, 17, defends himself from three rioters who attempted to kill him. Two of those rioters are now dead. Kyle’s family is being targeted by BLM who have doxed his mother, threatened his sister, and have posted their addresses.
23 Aug 2020
- Pro-BLM Church almost burns down in Kenosha, Wisconsin after rioters set fires to everything.
- Rioters point rifles at sheriff’s vehicle in Kenosha, Wisconsin.
- Wisconsin riot updated to show molotov cocktails thrown at police officers.
- Rioters in Wisconsin have critically injured an officer during violent unrest following the lawful shooting of Jacob Blake.
- Black Lives Matter successfully takes over school curriculum in multiple states. Nationalist Review has received hundreds of lesson plans their organization has developed for children as young as five.
21 Aug 2020
- Murder of 17-year-old Veronica Baker story updated to point out that the 911 caller indicated that Baker was stripped naked and that this murder may have also involved a sexual assault.
- A retired NYPD sergeant was brutally assaulted by a known panhandler, Masterjadin Roman, who robbed him, stomped on the back of his neck, and pummeled him with his fists. The video is disturbing, particularly so since the assailant was only issued a desk appearance ticket. (07:20)
20 Aug 2020
- 80-year-old Robert Flores Lopez dies 6 weeks after being brutally beaten by a 22-year-old repeat offender. His family is seeking murder charges. (08:01)
19 Aug 2020
- Twenty State Attorneys Generals have written a letter to Facebook asking that they further restrict free speech on their platform. (17:10)
- We’ve updated the Veronica Baker story to note that Cannon Hinnant’s murder also took place in North Carolina. (04:46)
- Veronica Baker, 17, was murdered by four black teenagers. One underage and unnamed. She was found in the parking lot of a Bojangles’ after suffering a gunshot wound. Motive unknown. ABC and NBC had local affiliate reporters covering the story, their national news has yet to say anything about the incident. (04:45)
- No current updates at this time. (00:18)
18 Aug 2020
- We’ve added a light-hearted and bizarre story that calls into question James Comey’s intelligence and documents his apparent obsession with collecting sticker rewards for piano lessons.
- In addition to Marquise “Keese” Love and “D.C.” Nationalist Review has released the name of a third assailant, Xavier “Princess” Warner, who was involved in the violent attack on Portland residents that culminated in the attempted murder of Adam Haner.
- Carlos Zapata warns Shasta County Supervisory Board members that continued quarantine provisions will result in uprisings.